Monday, December 10, 2012

Originals Christmas Craft Show at the CE Centre



This year you can find me at the Originals show starting tomorrow!  I'll be there for the second half of the show, Dec. 11-16.  Hours are posted on the flyer above.  This year it is being held at the new(ish) CE Centre on Uplands Drive, near the airport.  There's been alot of stuff going on at the CE Centre and I've heard good things about it as a venue.  If you come on Sunday the 16th, you can also stop in on the final day of the season for the Ottawa Farmer's Market.  The Market is in a different hall, also at the CE Centre.

Originals has a well established reputation in Ottawa for high quality handmade goods.  With 200 artisans, there should be something to interest everyone.  I hear that they also have a licensed lounge area for those who tire of walking the aisles looking at all that handcrafted excellence!

I'm thrilled to be a part of it and I'll be even more thrilled after I've set up my booth this afternoon!  If you do make it out there, stop in to say hi, I'll be in booth 227 near the back of the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment