Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sanaa Open House on Saturday


This Saturday is my annual open house sale.  I'll be spending the next few days sorting through the pots on my shelves in preparation for upcoming sales.  The pots that don't quite make the cut will be marked down, mostly half price or less.  The imperfections are relatively minor--a glaze that didn't quite turn out the way I'd hoped, experimental pieces, extras from specially ordered pieces--but all still functional.

In addition to my pottery, Peter will be selling his photographs, some as greeting cards, Deidre will have some of her folksy prints on the walls, Marj will have her beautiful crocheted angels and ornaments, and Migdonia will have colourful fleece mitts for children and adults.

And of course the coffee will be on, hot cider will be served, and Christmas treats will be on offer.  Should be a fun day for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment